As part of GopherConIndia's commitment to encourage students in India to excel in computing and technology, we are offering student scholarships (selected few, based on some criteria, as explained below).
Student Scholarship Conditions
- The student must be studying in a School / College / University in India at the time of the conference (March 2018). They must show proof of being a student, before the conference begins.
- A committee will evaluate the students and short-list the candidates eligible for this scholarship.
- Attend the core day(s) of the main conference i.e. 9, 10 Mar. 2018.
- The selected scholars will give a brief presentation of about 5 minutes during the lightning talks at the conference.
- The last date to submit your application is 15th Nov. 2017.
What will the student get as part of the scholarship?
- A free conference pass for the 2 day conference.
- Out-station selected students will be paid to and fro Rail (by III tier) ticket cost after the conference.
APPLY HERE ->